Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Inspirations 2013

Only 7 days more to Christmas! And if you still haven't already started your Christmas baking/decorations, here are some ideas from my favorite pinners to share. Most of these are budget-friendly and super easy to make.

Strawberry Santas

Tiny Teddy Sleighs

Colourful Pinecone Wreath
via FB

Ice Skates Ornament Made From Paper Clips!
via SkunkBoy

Festive Table Setting

Pine Cone Elf

Snowman Fridge
via http://www.pinterest.com/pin/249598004321350196/

Pine Cone Christmas Tree
via Crafter's Delights

Gingerbread Cookie Stack
via MadBaker

Berry Holiday Tree
via Driscoll's

9 comments:

  1. I really like the refrigerator one. It's too bad ours is cluttered with all kinds of kid's artwork.Not really, but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great (I LOVE the strawberry santas!), and you've given me the idea to make a sled out of candy canes for our elf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to make those strawberry santas this year but I was trying to find something for the filling that I could eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are all so cool. You put the best things on your blog! I think my favs are the pinecone wreath and the strawberry santas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so neat! You always find the best things. I am definitely doing those strawberry Santas, my daughter will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so darling!!! What a great feature to share. I think I'll try those strawberry santas.

    Thank you...and...

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beyond cute. I love the snowman fridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my dear Veronica!

    It is a delight to admire those beautiful goodies !!! I am so happy to wish you a Merry Cristmas and a super NEW YEAR! all my love to you and family!

    ReplyDelete