Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Of Taekwondo Fingers And A Dancing Squirrel

A couple of smile-worthy videos to tide you through another boring day.

Hiiiiiiiyaaaaaaa!!! Watch it attempting to slice some 'bricks'.

Did you see it scratching its butt? LOL! I guess some people obviously have too much time on their hands!

And this one is just tooo cute!

It doesn't look like a squirrel to me but that is the title of the video as translated by Google Translate. Hmmm, I wonder if I could get my overweight guinea pig to do that?! Nah, her butt is wayyyy tooo HUGE!

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Get Wired Wednesday and following via GFC. I would love for you to stop by my blog at http://www.naturallyhealthyparenting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a chipmunk and so cute! I see them running all over my property and wish I could have one for a pet..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little furry ballerina is way too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! I love the hand one, but in all honesty, now I want a squirrel/chipmunk/guinea pig! LOL! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is a prairie dog. They stand up like that all the time--looking out for hawks that come to eat them. The skirt just isn't right--don't do that to your guinea pig! At least buy it some real clothes. Sheesh!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete