Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 2, 2011

Kieron Williamson aka Mini Monet


Kieron Williamson aka Mini Monet is only nine years old but his paintings were snapped up in 10 minutes and 50 seconds, earning him a whopping £106,260 in a recent exhibition.

Kieron first began drawing independently on the Williamson's first family holiday to Cornwall, England in May 2008. At the age of 5, Kieron had shown little interest in drawing up to that point in his life, but, inspired by the boats in a nearby port, Kieron asked his parents for a sketch pad. The very next day he was drawing pictures of boats and as the holiday progressed he began to add backgrounds, scenery, hills and houses.
As time progressed, so did Kieron's abilities.






10 comments:

  1. Aloha,

    This is Angie from MBC. Thank you for stopping by www.allcouponedout.com . I followed you via Google Friend Connect. Can you please follow me too?

    Mahalo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might find this helpful.

    After much research, here is a list of 5 websites you can use to monetize your blog.

    http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com/2011/12/five-5-websites-you-can-use-to-monetize.html


    Lioness

    Ps-Those paints are breathe taking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new fan from Madame Deals please enter one of my contests I have $200 in jewelry and more www.madamedeals.com/contests.

    Thank you
    Amee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... he is amazing!!!! I can barely sketch a tree using stick figures and he's making 6 figures at age 9?! He is my new idol! That is so wonderful. I hope he continues to love this "hobby."

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty paintings! He's quite an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That kid is amazing! I'd totally buy some of his artwork!

    Thanks for following me at thenewglasers.com - I actually started following you yesterday - I just forgot to comment! Yay for pregnancy brain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY Gosh this is great. This reminds me of the art work my Dad did he was about 7-8 years.

    ReplyDelete