Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kindskoepfe (Grown Ups)

fThese fun digitally manipulated images are the creations of a team of Hamburg-based artists consisting of photographer Paul Ripke, art director Florian Schmucker and post production company POP.
The pictures are from a series in which parents swapped their heads with those of their kids! Too cute!

Sven & Maximilian

Sandra & Mia

Esther & Amy

Silviu & Leonardo

Sandra & Filipa

Silke & Cecelia

Theresa & Polly

Daniele & Luis

Ole & Piet

Dominic & Emilian

13 comments:

  1. New follower from the Thursday hop! Hope you can hop over to www.girltechdivas.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronica! I liked the photos of Sandra and Mia and Ole and Piet the best. What fun!! A whole week of rain here, which is good for my new grass seed. How is it in your neck of the woods?
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are impressive. Can't decide if they're cut or weird. But definitely interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, they're a bit freaky... funny, but freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I love this one! I agree with the previous comment - a little freaky - but in a cute way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pictures were crazy but so cool! I am visiting from the hop! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! thanks so much!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever! And funny ;)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so much fun, and wicked creative! Happy Friday hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are hilarious!!! i will have to tell vince about this and see if he can come up with something just as funny with my 3 noisemakers! :) Happy weekend!!!! woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are AEWESOME! I want one with me and my kids. That would rock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, those pictures are just a little bit creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are kinda cool and kinda WHAT THE.........
    LOL

    ReplyDelete